Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
July 10, 2007, 1:48 am
rate this thread
i have bought some Pyroelectric Detector and ir bulb from a
company, and made my infrared methane sensor.Now I had some problems
1 the data denotes the concentration of methane in our display is
always decreasing ing in a short rang(about 700ppm).
the principle for the detecting is ndir.who can help me, waiting your
- » LCD monitors LG 194WT and L204WT -- equal price ??
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Are there any ST 32F417 / Cube IDE / STLINK / C developers on here?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming