HELP: Can you sell me some 3.5mm stereo plugs QUICKLY?

I need the cheap plastic barrelled version of these..ideally upto 20 to tie me over until my regular supplier can get his shipment to me.

Not prepared to pay RADIOSHACK exorbitant prices - and anyway their stores generally only stock very small quantites........and I found nothing I liked on ebay.

So if anyone has a bunch of these in their electronics drawers, I'll happily buy them, paying by paypal, if you can ship sameday by first class post or perhaps priority mail. Please get in touch if you can help me out, and we'll talk. Regards Marius

Reply to
royalmp2001

try

they're cheap and usually have enough.