Can you help?

My name is Peter McPherson. I am a fourth year Psychology student at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. I am currently conducting a research study investigating community attitudes toward online therapy, and I am looking for individuals that may be interested in being involved. Participants will be asked to complete a brief online questionnaire, taking approximately 15 minutes. By completing the questionnaire, you can also enter the draw to win a $200 Amazon gift voucher. If you are interested, please follow the link below for more information and an opportunity to participate.

.

Many thanks,

Peter McPherson.

Reply to
s3056820

On 2 Aug 2006 00:24:30 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@student.rmit.edu.au found these unused words floating about:

I presume retouching photographs and imagery is -=part=- of the questionairre - else why post OT?

Kirk Splaat

Reply to
Sir F. A. Rien

A definitely appropriate group for this would be alt.sysadmin.recovery ;)

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS