hi.. Can you help me !!

I want to use lantronix xport with pic microcontroller. If you have any material about this project, could you send me. Or you can tell me a little about what can I do. I must find xport protocol document.

I'm waiting your messages.Thank you.

Reply to
lololo

Well, the best way is to download all you need to know from

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

your best bet is to talk to someone at Lantronix Tech Support.

lantronix doesn't publish all of the documents they have on the Xport and wiport on their website.

This is because they don't want your end customer to fiddle with the Xport or wiport on your device.

So you have to ask for documents. It sucks to have to ask, but they give you the documents and life goes on!!!

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Do you have pic program for xport?

Reply to
lololo

Who are you asking this question (hint: leave a bit of original text and enter yours below to keep the context clear)?

Strange question by the way. The xport acts like a serial port on the PIC/whatever processor side. So write your software as if it was talking to a serial port.

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang