Shrink tubing

G'day,
Just wanted to check if anyone in this ng can point me in the direction of
an Australian manufacturer or agent / supplier of heat shrink tubing.
Specifically, I'm looking for rolls, maybe 200 metres, in dia of around
2.0mm to 2/5mm or so, 2:1 shrink or other may be fine, in clear, possibly
some colours.
Failing an Aussie supplier, I suppose an os manufacturer or agent with an
online presence would have to do.
I did google it, and have e-mailed a couple of possibles, but figure someone
in electronics ng might have some ideas too.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Les

Re: Shrink tubing

someone

Les - I think there is/was a company set up  in Perth sometime in the last
decade that was manufacturing the stuff. Sorry, don't have a clue about
company name. Try plastics manuf in yellow pages - "poleolefin" - not sure
on spelling. Chamber of Commerce & Industry may be of some help, they have
great CD databases on what companies do what etc. Good luck.
rob

Re: Shrink tubing

Try Arrow, or Polykom/Soanar.

Re: Shrink tubing

Many thanks rob and dmm,

"Try plastics manuf in yellow pages - "poleolefin" - not sure
on spelling. Chamber of Commerce & Industry may be of some help, they have
great CD databases on what companies do what etc"

"Try Arrow, or Polykom/Soanar"

Will do a google and yp search for these names.

Regards,
Les

Site Timeline