Shrink tubing

G'day, Just wanted to check if anyone in this ng can point me in the direction of an Australian manufacturer or agent / supplier of heat shrink tubing. Specifically, I'm looking for rolls, maybe 200 metres, in dia of around

2.0mm to 2/5mm or so, 2:1 shrink or other may be fine, in clear, possibly some colours. Failing an Aussie supplier, I suppose an os manufacturer or agent with an online presence would have to do. I did google it, and have e-mailed a couple of possibles, but figure someone in electronics ng might have some ideas too. Thanks in advance. Regards, Les
Reply to
figjam62

someone

Les - I think there is/was a company set up in Perth sometime in the last decade that was manufacturing the stuff. Sorry, don't have a clue about company name. Try plastics manuf in yellow pages - "poleolefin" - not sure on spelling. Chamber of Commerce & Industry may be of some help, they have great CD databases on what companies do what etc. Good luck. rob

Reply to
Rob

Try Arrow, or Polykom/Soanar.

Reply to
dmm

Many thanks rob and dmm,

"Try plastics manuf in yellow pages - "poleolefin" - not sure on spelling. Chamber of Commerce & Industry may be of some help, they have great CD databases on what companies do what etc"

"Try Arrow, or Polykom/Soanar"

Will do a google and yp search for these names.

Regards, Les

Reply to
figjam62