Can anyone help me identify this spycam?

I recently came across a tiny spycam, it measures 12mm by 10mm and has

12 contact pads on the base of the sensor. I assume it is missing an interface board.

I have searched all the chip manufacturer's logo references without finding this one. If anyone can tell me what the following logo is I'd be really happy!

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Johnson

Mike Johnson schrieb:

This is not a logo, it is a 2D data matrix code:

Probably it contains type and serial number data for that product, eventually also some info about the maker. Just decode it. :-)

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tilmann Reh
http://www.autometer.de - Elektronik nach Maß.