How's rPi for non-hhtp: Gmail?

Reply to
Unknown

The point of this discussion was that fetchmail has an internal wait loop while getmail doesn't because it was designed to be run by a cron job.

We couldn't care less about your opinion of crond is. If you don't like it, just don't use it.

Irrelevant point since neither I nor my ISP use that MTA. There are much better ones available.

--
martin@   | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK