How's openbox for rPi?

The default windowmanager for rPi is quiet OK. But I use `blackbox` on my PC and much prefer it; and rPi's documents say that openbox is based on blackbox; plus openbox is already 'installed' on rPi.

I'd like to test openbox, but I don't want to mess the existing facilities.

On my Slakware PC, there's a facility/menu-dialoge to select different window-managers. How does rPi do it?

== TIA.

Reply to
Unknown

It's on the login dialog on Raspbian.