Postings from gmail/google

Recently gmail/google postings are not being downloaded, the request times out with an error message (Free Agent reader). All other postings work fine. Not unduly fussed, just curious on why it might be. Any ideas?

Bruce Varley

I've seen mentioned elsewhere that google groups users no longer see any X-No-Archive posts, which is good. If your server no longer delivers the bodies of GG posts, I would regard that as a wonderful thing. Well done Giganews/Westnet :)

Reply to
Jeßus