who know the ?XGODY?? how's feel?

who know the ?XGODY?? how's feel? don't seach it, just tell me YES or NO

Reply to
Bady Steps

Google Translate didn't help.

--

John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin

It looks like spam for xgody.com. I wouldn't normally touch it with a barg e-pole, but my protection software wasn't worried by it.

It seems to be a website selling electronic consumer products. The original poster doesn't seem to be a native speaker of English.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to