Subject Author Posted Replies

K7 doesn't eject to my cam PANASONIC NV-DA1EG - error F01 :o(
to repair?
1
1

Pioneer SD-P6091 Projection TV problem
I just purchase a 60 inch projection pioneer sd-p6091 t.v. and wa wondering if anyone can help me out here.... I will turn the t.v. on and it will work fine for 2-3 minutes and the the volume will...
5
5

For Sale 502A Oscilloscope
Do you still have a Tektronix 502A Dual beam Oscilloscope for sale?
1
1

Plustron URC11C-8A
I have the manual as a PDF you can me email at put the subject as URC so I know you are not junk mail and I will sen it to you sincerely Razz
2
2

Sony power supply AC-L200 for monitor CPD-M151
Replace the 50v 10uf capacitor and that will get u running m
1
1

Re: Panasonic NV-VHD1 Error F498
Sorry I couldnt find the solution, what exactly do I have to do t repair the fault please. When you say re soldering do you mean I hav to clean off the old solder and then solder it again, is this...
2
2

Problems with a Pioneer CT-F1250 cassette deck
` the tape calibration doesn't seem very stable` you can solve it by cleaning the calibration switch.
1
1

RCA ATC221 DVD Player Stand-alone?
Any luck on this? I've got one also and would like to use it. It's new but I don't even have a power cord for the small 10-pin socket. Anyone know connections for that?
2
2

VPH05
salut Zyrg, pour en svoir plus sur le vph03 pour eventuellement remplacer par celui la. J'ai un moniteur dans le style du tien, (xc3725c) et apres reparation avec correspondait pas a 100% (manque de...
10
10

SONY TRINITON TV PROBLEMS
Did you find out what was wrong with your tv. Im having the same problem with mine. Same kind of tv and its doing the same problem. Please send a reply so I know what is wrong or how much i might be...
3
3

Philips 17" LCD monitor back light inverter
hi, i have same problem, my back light working nur 1 second (in first run) than light off black screen how can i do ?
2
2

teletech tv
hello Friends, I have the same problem with an identically television.( chassis 11AAK30A4) I think to change the IC MC44608P40. Do you remember the solution of the problem?
2
2

siemens gigaset 2415 2400 2420 2402 system pin code
Note: This must be done at the menu item "System Settings?" befor selecting it and being asked for the System Pin which you are trying t reset to 0000. There are no beeps as you enter *65# but when...
1
1

JBL PSW-D110 SUBWOOFER PROBLEM AND REPAIR PARTS I HAVE AVAILABLE
JBL's response to the problem on the subwoofers has been shameful, I'll admit. I think it's the potential size of their liability which has them drawing the wagons in a circle - they sold LOTS of...
6
6

Samsung TV Service Mode
could i request from you the default factory preset datas of your samsung CT-721AP service mode? Thanks
1
1