Subject Author Posted Replies

repair Weller EC2001 soldering station
Hi Mike & Jim, I didn't see this thread before posting a new EC2001 thread. How di you resolve your problem? My EC2001 bench unit has normal readout, but doesn't heat. The 28 output and on-board...
2
2

JVC VCR HR-S7600U Only on for 3 seconds
I have teh very same problem. At first when this problem started, I could unplug the unit and let it "rest" for a few minutes and then it would be OK for a few days. Now nothing will fix it. I get no...
2
2

Sony KV-27EXR25 just clicks, (STRS6301 to "A" or not to "A")
I have the same set and i'm getting the same thing. I've never tried t fix a tv but I ordered the STRS6301 b/c i'm too poor to have someone fi it. I'm pretty good with electronics and i've soldered...
2
2

Corrupted eeproom on Advent Q2035A
I saw this reply on the DIY Banner. Do you have the dump or BIN file s we can recreate ours
2
2

Wanted: JVC GF-500 VHS full size movie camera
I have a fully operation JVC GF-500 camera with manual and case. Ar you still interested in buying one? Please contact me a
2
2

DVD spindle motor replacements.
I can supply you wit your hard to find numbers. I salvage those CD roms that are not sold or display models. Motors are like new. I sell single item at reasonable costs. therepairman at
5
5

Need Samsumg PS42P3S Service Manual / Trade for Raymarine (Autohelm) or European Alpine unit schematics
Hello there. I have a problem with my SAMSUNG plasma PS42P3S (Type AX42P3) and desperately need a service manual (while watching TV the signa disappears, it comes back and then after a while I...
4
4

Mitsubishi VS6015R RPTV no sound or picture; tubes have HV
hello, if you dont mind me asking. If you are not able to repair you VS-6015R television, might we be able to inquire as making a purchas from you? Our daughter broke the screen on ours other than...
1
1

Braun shaver- how does it come apart? Battery type?
Anyone know where this site went? I have been unable to bring it up. Dick
4
4

Ans machine belt source
Yes. Checkout the following: I just purchased belts for my Panasonic KX-2740 which has been goin strong for years. This is my second belt change. Square belts wer $1.45 each however shipping, with the...
1
1

Dead FET Power Transistors
The FET is a type N 60V 14A - BUZ 71S3 but you can replace for th regular BUZ 71 (the diference is instead of 60V is 50V) The IC is a LN2903 - Dual differential comparator
2
2

Should Old VCR's Be Fixed?
The only time I can think of that pot-toasting is acceptable is if you're replying to the subject.
17
17

OLD SONY KP-5020 Help.
Hello Ray Can you answer a question about the KP-5020 versus the KP-7220? Are they the same set internally, with the only difference being th screen size and the distance away from the screen
2
2

Source for Sankyo motors for cassette?
I can supply you wit your hard to find numbers. I salvage those CD roms that are not sold or display models. Motors are like new. I sell single item at reasonable costs. therepairman at
1
1

Help PLease? Sharp SX68E7 (Aust. Model)
Hi Con, Your enquiry was dated Dec 2003 so by now it is probably ancien history but the fault sounds file poor filtering of the focus gri control voltage. I don't know how to fix though without a...
1
1