almost black TFT compaq 7020

I try to repair a TFT compaq 7020 (CM870) that is almost black (no light). I not use to repair flat screen I usually repair things that control big electry motors. I understand that the high voltage supply card must have supply and a control voltage for the brightness. The supply is ok and the controll voltage is really low, it came from a big IC on the controller board, its name is PW112-20Q. I cant find any info on this screen or that IC.

Can someone please give me a hint of this, any schematic is welcome.

Mr Nisse

Reply to
klasspappa[remove]