Chip ID needed SP61CAP3P

Hello All...I have a couple of tubes of IC's with NO ideas as to what they are. Any help would be appreciated. They're 8 Pin Dip packages manufactured by Texas Instruments and have the numbers...

SP61CAP3P

4CA8LKT

I've done Google searches, searched the Texas Web Site, ChipDirectory.com all with no luck.

Hopefully SOMEONE has an idea to what they are.

MANY thanks in advance.....Dean.

Reply to
Dean B.

Dean--can't help much, but if you wouldn't have said your chips were TI's then I might have guessed the following:

SP--manufacturer Plessey

61--chip family code cap--manufacturing process 3P--package code

Sorry--that's all I have!

Tut

Reply to
cnctut