Zenith D52WLCD Problem

I have this tv and got the orange light to replace, and then flashing red light to replace the bulb. After installation, I wasn't able to reset the bulb counter. I tried doing pressing the MENU key over and over again to get to the OSD menu. But wouldn't work. Then after about ten minutes of watching TV the screen started to get static across the screen. Kind of like snow but only in random spots. To diagnose I then disconnected everything and tried going back to the menu screen which I still was getting this fuzzy/snowy spots. So I know the issue isn't due to my cable connection.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

Reply to
Sking10

Here's the iformation on resetting the counter.

PlainBill

Reply to
PlainBill47

The service manual is available on elektrotanya.com

PlainBill

Reply to
PlainBill47