Panasonic Projector Problem

I am having problems with my Panasonic PT-L780NTU. I recently changed the light bulb in it so that might have something to do with it; but I do not know whether or not this problem existed before, after, or as a result of the change. When the projector is displaying an image, the top center part is a little fuzzy so that the words are fuzzy but still legible. There is a greenish glow in the area also. I believe that the black lettering has its red component slightly above and below the lettering =96 in other words, the red portion of the projectors coloring is out of phase. I tried going through the menu but could not find anything that would solve this problem. I cleaned the lens and moved the input cables to test for a loose connection but this did not help. We do not have the old light bulb so I cannot put it back in to see if it is a problem with the new light bulb. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!

Philip

Reply to
DarkPhoenix