Will universal remote work on daewoo 5800 dvd player for set up menu?

I have a daewoo 5800 dvd player, and its remote is busted.

I need a remote that will access set up menu so I can reset the player to region free code.

I need a remote with 'shuffle' and 'step' and 'next' that will work for this programming.

Will a universal remote work on my daewoo 5800 to access set up options?

Reply to
ape shall not kill ape