Where to buy new tips for Coline 'scope probes in UK

Anyone know where I can get these - it makes no sense to replace an entire probe just because the itty-bitty pin on the end has broken again (and the tip does unscrew and can be replaced) ...

--
Dave Partridge (remove xwy from replyto email address)
Reply to

The Hameg probe tips should fit too. So, maybe you can get these easier in your area.

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekman

Are Coline probes still made - if so who actually makes them? Googling failed me :-(

Reply to
David C. Partridge

In message , David C. Partridge writes

They must be obsolete by now, they probably don't meet current safety requirements. You could get spare "accessory kits" Cables and packs of tips (and hooks) from RS, Farnell etc.at one time, I last tried circa

2000 and they'd gone by then, there was another ( cheap and nasty looking, grey plastic with lots of flash) make that fitted but seemed too brittle and broke easily. Other makes won't fit. There must be lots of NOS. somewhere, they were supplied re-badged with most UK manufactured scopes in the '70s & '80s.
--
Neil J. Harris
Reply to