Where to purchase 3mm banana plugs in UK

Does anyone know where I can purchase 3mm banana plugs in the UK ?. (Have tried ebay)

Cheers, woodglass

Reply to
woodglass

Are you sure you mean *3* mm and not 4mm ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I think 3mm ones are used for some audio stuff. Google turns up

Grumps

Those are 4mm plugs aka banana plugs as commonly used on louspeaker connections.

Widely available from all sorts of places. Don't get ripped off by ppl trying to sell you fancy 'audio' ones.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Are you sure?

Not that it bothers me one bit, but some audio gear has 3mm sockets and a

4mm banana won't fit.
Reply to
Grumps

Farnell keep them. You don't have to have an account any more. Anyone can order by credit card

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Wow - £1.50 for a single plug!?