Where can I get PLA's

I was digging through the junk heap and found a pretty nice PLA programmer that supports a bunch of devices, but when I went to digikey.com, I found out that they only actually sell a few of the items on their inventory. This is reasonable given what has happened with CPLDs and microcontrollers in the last thirty years, but I was thinking that this would be a handy gadget to have around (and besides, it's fun to play with.) But where can I get PLAs to put in it? Because it's not much good without them.

I could also use some software to generate fuse maps; this programmer allows you to enter the fuse data on a keypad, but I think that's a feature included for dire emergencies.

Reply to
stickyfox