Toshiba TV repair

Hi Everyone,

I have a Toshiba CX2168C, chassis no. 8806 that does not power up. Checking it visually, R840 is burned beyond recognition. Does anyone know the value? Net wisdom also suggest to check C840, C841, C844, I will do that too. Any other hints? Would anyone be able to scan that section of the circuit diagram?

Thanks for the help, Peter

Reply to
Peter Orban

Peter: Look for (read TEST with DMM) shorted components in the circuitry AFTER R840... capacitors, diodes, transistors, etc, etc, etc.... and as always, check the HOT... ... you don't need a schematic for this basic part of your troubleshooting..

-- Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

sofie