Toshiba TV No sound

Hi I working on old 1991 Toshiba TV model CF2750k.The problem is no sound.I found that sound stops goind through MTS module.I resolder this sub board there was a lots of broken solder connections but still no sound.I'd like to ask you guys how can I make bypass the sound directly to sound amplifier IC cause customer doesn't care about SAP. Thanks. PS I suspect MTS IC CXA1124AS but not sure for 100%

Reply to
Max Gulko

Max: The module must be fixed or replaced.... no easy way to bypass it. Also be certain to doublecheck the "menu" settings for mono, stereo, mts, sap, mute, speaker on, etc. electricitym

Reply to
electricitym

I double check it No sound anyway.I know I did bypass in mitsubishi TVs but in toshiba never fix it before.

Reply to
Max Gulko