Toshiba 22C1000U LCD TV - No Signal

Great little TV until this morning when it indicates "No Video." I went thru all the setup menus but nothing for troubleshooting or setting for video.

I moved it to another connector with a good signal used for another TV and still shows no video. Put good TV on Toshiba connector and shows good signal coming in.

Any ideas where to start troubleshooting before heading off for another one?

Toshiba Model 22C100U Nov 2010

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

"Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com... Great little TV until this morning when it indicates "No Video." I went thru all the setup menus but nothing for troubleshooting or setting for video.

--
False alarm.  I checked the input settings.  It was set properly, so I
went to the set up menu, reset the set and all is fine again.