Toshiba SH8G41 Thyristor equivalent?

Hi friends, I'm searching for an SH8G41 equivalent Thyristor. This is in UW Strobe.

Please any know the equivalent?

Thanks Giuseppe

--
enantio
Reply to

Or where I can find the SH8G41 (Toshiba) .

Please

Giuseppe

--
enantio
Reply to

A little bit of searching using Google works wonders.....

Since the SH8G41 is a special purpose SCR (strobe), and despite it being a current Toshiba product, it is not likely it will be on many component stock inventories. However, ST Microelectronics x-ref gives their TYN412 as a near equivalent (search on this list)

A search for the TYN412 seems to indicate that they have dropped the

400V device in favour of their 600V device, the TYN612. data sheet

Mouser stock both the TYN412 (511-tyn412) and the TYN612 (511-tyn612) so why not give them a try.

I dare say there will be other manufacturers devices which would fit the bill as well but I'll leave that up to you to research.

Reply to
Ross Herbert