Sprague 11Z13

I'm trying to find data for a transformer called out in an old schematic from th GE SCR manual. The only instances I can find online are in a few ON Semiconductor Thyristor circuits. It's labelled a Sprague 11Z13.

Anyone have any data or info for this component, or know of a more modern equivalent? The schematic from the GE book isn't online, but the ON datasheet is below. The application is very similar between the two.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
sck0006

There's a catalog entry in my old 1968 Newark catalog. It's a bit cryptic

Trigate Pulse Transformers for Low-Cost SCR Circuit Applications

Min-LP(uH): 300 Turns Ratio: 1:1:1 Typ-CC (pH): 500 Max R(D)CP: 1.5 Max R(D)CS: 1.5 Typ Vsec. Output Winding: 2000

60 Hz Dielectric Test (V. RMS): 1600 Max 60 Hz A-C: 240 price: $3.08

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Googleproofaddress(account:mzenier provider:eskimo domain:com)

Reply to
Mark Zenier