Equivalent component for Ethernet transformer?

Hi, I'm looking for a source for the Halo TG43 or Valor ST7010T Ethernet isolating transformer. RS and Farnell don't supply and so does anyone know of either a source of them or an equivalent part please.

Thanks v much,

Jerome

Reply to
Jerome

Do you need a pin-compatible discrete part, or would a jack with integrated magnetics do the trick? It seems to be the more popular way to go lately. Be sure to match the specs - winding ratios, etc. will vary.

From

Bothhand and Delta are very popular, but there are many companies in this space. Here are a few:

(also sells discretes, IIRC)

Digi-Key sells Tyco and 1-2 others, though they're cleverly hidden amongst the other RJ-45 jacks and critical specs are missing (i.e., read the manufacturer specs before looking on Digi-Key for pricing).

See also

for proto boards and loose parts. Ask if you don't see the part listed - Ed's pretty good about selling loose parts.

Reply to
Richard

Ta mate, yes i've just been looking at these. The term 'full magnetics' foiled me ;) I was looking for 'integrated transformer' or such like..

Anywho, cheers for that

Jerome

Jerome