Thandar TA2000 Logic Analyser

Just bought one of these and it seems to work just fine, and has got the user manual and pods. What it lacks is a Service Manual and option ROMS.

TTi have, much to my amazement, got the Service Manual (at a charge), but not the option ROM images.

Is anyone able to assist with either a soft copy of the service manual, or the option ROMs?

Thanks Dave

Reply to
Dave Partridge

Dave, A long shot I know but I have just bought a TA2000 logic analyser and wondered if you have copies of the user and service manuals so I can make some pods. I have made a soft copy of the service manual and place it on the ko4bb manuals site. I have also made AP01 pod copies for the LA3200 analyser which may fit the TA2000 ? Rob

Reply to
rh100605

Dave, A ,long shot I know, but I have just bought a TA2000 (without pods) and wondered if you have copies of the user / service manuals, so I can make the pods.

I have made a soft copy of the TTI LA3200 analyser service manual including wiring diagrams and Z80/6502 Disassembler pod ROM images and placed them in the ko4bb manuals web site.

Also I have made SMT c> Just bought one of these and it seems to work just fine, and has got the

Reply to
rh100605