Revox B225 Service/User Info

Hi,

I have just acquired a Revox B225 CD player in need of repair. I have found what appears to be the only copy of a service manual on the 'web - does anyone know of another source? Also, I could use a User Manual for this beast, does anyone have an electronic copy?

TIA

Richard

Reply to
Richard Smith

Okay, within milliseconds of posting that one, I found both manuals on-line at:

ftp://ftp.studer.ch/Public/Products/Revox/Revox_B225/

Richard

Reply to
Richard Smith

The most common problem with these was that the crystal failed and then it wouldn't play disks. Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

at:

What do you mean by "crystal"? Mine stops playing after about four minutes

Richard

Reply to
Richard