STR57041

I'm having difficulty in finding a voltage regulator STR57041. I can easily find an STR58041(115V) and STR59041 (110V) Does anyone know what voltage the STR57041 regulates to? Know any substitues? Thanks.

Reply to
Searching

I'm having difficulty in finding a voltage regulator STR57041. I can easily find an STR58041(115V) and STR59041 (110V) Does anyone know what voltage the STR57041 regulates to? Know any substitues? Thanks.

Reply to
Searching

Dave

JW

**************** My problem is that I have difficulty finding the regulator In Canada. I think I may have found a source in B.C. (I'm in Quebec) I have looked at sources in the USA but I usually end up with a minimum order of $100.00 (or more) or I have to order 100 pieces. Not economical. For testing purposes, I still would like to know what the regulator is supposed to regulate to. I've searched for data sheets but couldn't find any. Anybody know?
Reply to
Searching

If you know the specs, maybe you can find a way to substitute it...

--

JANA _____

JW wrote:

**************** My problem is that I have difficulty finding the regulator In Canada. I think I may have found a source in B.C. (I'm in Quebec) I have looked at sources in the USA but I usually end up with a minimum order of $100.00 (or more) or I have to order 100 pieces. Not economical. For testing purposes, I still would like to know what the regulator is supposed to regulate to. I've searched for data sheets but couldn't find any. Anybody know?
Reply to
JANA

On 26 Oct 2006 18:20:08 -0700, "Searching" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I've looked at the datasheets for the STR54041, 58041, and 59041. AFAICT the output voltage is defined by the ratio of the feedback and output windings (D and S) on the transformer secondary. It does not appear to be an intrinsic feature of the device. If I'm wrong, could someone please explain to me how the device works?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar