UK Source for IF transformers

Hello,

I'm finding it very hard to get hold of a replacement IF transformer, like those found in old AM radios. I'm not too up on the jargon, but its a silver cased IF transformer with an built in capacitor and an adjustable ferrite slug inside (white/yellow colour coding). I remember these being readily available a couple of years ago; can't find any now though! Does anyone know of a UK or easily available worldwide stockist of these parts, only need a couple!

many thanks

James

Reply to
James Bossard

Google is your friend:

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Could be any one of 100's of varieties. The ones to look for are usually in the ranges made by TOKO. The 2 links below are good ports of call for most amateur radio components. Both offer a good service.

john jardine

Try "The Gramophone Man"

01823 661618
--