microcontroller printer

I'm interested in finding a very small printer which I can easily interface with a 68HC11 development board. I've had no luck searching the net for such a thing. Does anyone know where to find such an item and how difficult it would be to interface with it using a 68HC11?

Thanks!

Reply to
David Calkins

Search for "OEM printer kiosk OR receipt". New ones aren't cheap.

There's this one, but without docs it would take some work to interface:

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to