Sourcing parts

Wondering if anyone here from Australia could please tell me where to find replacement tuners for a set top box cant seem to source parts anywhere...

Reply to
moo

On Sun, 09 Sep 2012 17:17:46 +1000, moo put finger to keyboard and composed:

WES Components have tuners, but I haven't checked out their current range.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

So not a "split NIT" junker ?

Reply to
N_Cook

Thanks for the info on wes, look into it... Dont think its a split NIT the box is dig certified. and the switchover hasnt taken place in the area yet, I took the board out and the soldering was half done and the tuners quiet loose so figure its damaged on the antenna signal end somehow...

Reply to
moo

On Sun, 09 Sep 2012 18:34:26 +1000, Franc Zabkar put finger to keyboard and composed:

Prime Electronics:

Star Components: sales at starcomponents dot com dot au Speedy Spares:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar