Casio 2.0 TFT LCD parts

Can anyone please direct me to a source to purchase a replacement Casio 2.0 inc TFT LCD.

Thanks

Sam in Raleigh

Reply to
Sam

You must get in touch with Casio only. They will tell you who their local parts distributor is for your area. I don't think they will sell the parts directly. They may ask you to bring the unit to them to change the part.

--

JANA
_____