where is discussion about DTV ATSC tuner Set Top Box

Can you please tell me where I can find discussion about Digital TV set top box ATSC tuner? I like to ask about IC chip set, electronics design, software programming, channel scan and mapping, etc. Is there forum or web site talking about these? Thank you.

AHB

Seems like this should have been nearer to the top:

JeffM

We are not interested in consumer press release stuff found in google. This is electronics design forum.

We are interested in engineering design, chip set comparison, software programming, scan channel maps, program guides discussions.

AHB