Sony TV KV27FS120 Slightly curved views

Hello All,

I just bought a Sony TV, model KV27FS120. I got it from a store where you can return the product in 30 days if you don't like it.

Now I just noticed that the TV shows slightly curve views mostly at the bottom. You can notice it in News Channels when they show that news texts at the bottom rolling from right to left. For example, in CNN or BBC, you see they have a graphics box with texts. That box does not have absolutely straight edges in my new sony tv. I tried checking on other sony tvs my friends have, the result is pretty much same, although the curves are diffrent.

Should I just exchange the TV for another one? I am just afraid that if I even if take all the trouble to take the tv in the store (in this cold, I am in montreal, canada), I would get another tv with similar problem.

Please advice.

P.S. Is this the shoulder roll off problem? what is the convergence problem?

Reply to
mashrur.mia

IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU SHOULD EXCHANGE IT FOR A PROTRON.

Reply to
Malissa Baldwin

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 22:27:36 -0800, mashrur.mia Has Frothed:

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow