For those of you dependent on the lamestream media....

For those of you dependent on the lamestream media....

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

But why Detroit?

Martin Riddle

They're probably trying to get on any flight to the US. Also Detroit is a favorite Muslim immigration point. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

In message , Jim Thompson writes

Mainstream enough for you?

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

time for PROFILING.(well past time,actually..)

No more Political Correctness.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Yanik

Mercy perhaps?

Reply to
PeterD

I daily read the BBC feed. MOST Americans get their pabulum from ABC, or newspapers that are still writing editorials condemning Reagan :-( ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Didn't the BBC stop all broadcasts to the US years ago? Their 'Americas Service'?

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Mainstream, full of political agendas and unreliable.

Reply to
Raveninghorde

PeterD wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

lots of Muslims in Detroit.He wanted to inspire them.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Yanik

It's surprising that the rest of the passengers let him live instead of beating the SOB to death. Art

Reply to
Artemus

In message , Jim Thompson writes

Ahh.. Forgive me Jim, I thought you were an insular old curmudgeon (joking) Merry Christmas BTW, hope it all went well.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

alt.binaries.schematics.electronic removed from To: line

Artemus wrote: [blockquoted]

If you're going to use M$'s piece of shit, at least apply the patches that are available for that:

't.exactly.feature.the.most.intelligent.quoting.algorithm

Reply to
JeffM

=A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

So who do you rely on?

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Well, he claims to be a member of al Qaida. But can we believe what he says considering that his pants actually were on fire?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@hovnanian.com:

what cracks me up is that the guy is supposedly an engineer.

one that seems to not believe in testing before putting into practice. B-)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Yanik

Yes, all suicide bombs (with attached bombers) should be tested before use.

Reply to
krw

From the news: "Blankets and pillows will not be allowed on overseas flights."

Way to go! Every passenger should be stripper naked and issued standard, one size fit all, uniform for the duration of the flight.

Even better would be to put all passengers to chemically induced sleep after that. An additional advantage is flight will feel much faster.

--
Andrew
Reply to

in

America has pissed off a lot of people - and this is the result. Now we are all paying the price in intrusive security measures.

Reply to
richard

In message , Jim Yanik writes

I suspect most suicide bombers don't get to test many times....

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to