Sony MHC-RXD3 CD Shelf Syst.: CD ERROR

Hello. First of all, sorry for any mistakes I do by using this forum: it is the first time I do it The problem I have is that I bought sometime ago the mini Sony MHC-RXD3 CD Shelf System: it worked well during some months, but suddenly, the CD feature went wrong. No matter the no of CD (up to 3) I put in it, the system systematically do as follows: it checks each CD shelf, but with the error message: "CD x NO DISK", and eventually stops with the message "CD NO DISK" Thanks in advance for any advice PhilippeP

--
PhilippeP
Reply to