SONY KV-13TR27 Manual Programming

I have an old SONY KV13TR27 Color TV. Shows great...sounds great.. looks great. But I don't have an owner's manual and I don't have a remote control unit. Anybody know how to manually adjust the color, tint, hue in the absence of a remote. Would also like to know how to remove the channel display (3) from the top right corner of the screen.

--
Larry Charles
Reply to

You need a remote. The new Philips universals should work fine. Chuck

Reply to
Chuck