Panasonic TV needs programming, no remote

Hi, I just bought a Panasonic TV, PV -M2028 model. It's an older TV with a built in VCR. I don't have the remote or owner's manual. I also can't find a menu button on the TV to have it programmed. It currently gets channels 2-13, but is cable ready and appears to have capacity to show a lot more channels. Does anyone know how to program it? I tried my universal remote, but it would only respond to channel changing and volume. If I need a remote, do you know where I might go to find the correct remote to work? Many thanks for any advice!

Ig

Reply to
iggystooge

Thanks Art, will do.