RCA CTC177BP2 part CR4112

RCA TV chassis CTC177BP2 part CR4112 My RCA TV went dead, and after discovering the "RCA/GE TV (CTC175-187+) Solder connection and EEPROM Problems" page, I went to work on the chassis. I did the tuner regrounding, and checked the other parts mentioned, but the only part I found defective was a diode that had overheated and gone bad. That diode is CR4112 (not mentioned in the above). Problem is that the parts layout diagram on the TV doesn't list CR4112 or the parts around it; they are simply missing. And I can't figure out what type of diode it is; the only markings on it are

95J5c, which doesn't lead me anywhere.

The diode has 2 ferrite beads on the leads, and is flanked by 2 ceramic caps. It looks similar to the AC rectifiers, but a little smaller.

If someone knows what this part is, or what a good substitute would be, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance, Tom Harrison

Reply to
tom_wb7vje

Hi Tom...

Best I can do is tell you that the RCA part number is 176296.

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel