Sony KP53S25 Vertical Hold Problem

I recently acquired a Sony KP53S25 projection TV for free. It has a vertical hold problem where I can see the tv channel (antenna) and hear the sound but there are large bars from left to right across the screen. I was hoping to be able to just replace some parts and get it running but after some googling I didn't really get anywhere. I was hoping for some suggestions from you guys.

Thanks, MikroMak

--
MikroMak
Reply to

Art

If the bars are made up of thin horizontal lines bunching up and spreading out too wide, like venetian blinds, replace IC301 CXA1477AS Jungle IC

8-752-063-50 on the M board.

Mike Kinnaird

Reply to
Michael Kinnaird

Can you post a pic on the net of the symptom?

-- ========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 860-399-1861 860-664-3535 (fax) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net ========================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics