TV Sony KV13M31 Lost Vertical Hold

I have a Sony TV model KV13M31that lost vertical hold and the color is intermittent. What are the likely bad components? Thanks

Reply to
edge

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 21:17:33 -0700 (PDT), edge put finger to keyboard and composed:

Sounds like a weak signal. Does it do the same on the AV inputs? If you connect a VCR via the RF input, does it also misbehave?

Try tapping around the tuner and IF stage with an insulated stick. You may have dry solder joints in that area.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar