software for JVC HM-HDS1 harddisck recorder

I am looking for the software that belongs on the harddisk form the JVC HM-HDS1 harddisck recorder can somebody help me thanks

Reply to
flyingdutchman

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:25:50 +0200, "flyingdutchman" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Sorry, I can't help you, but your post begs the question, do HDs in DVDRs need software? My cheapie DVDR has a "format" option in the menu. I've used this to re-initialise the HD.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Dear Frank first thank you for your reply yes it needs some software there is no format option on the menu it don't even start without a disk without sw i hope someone can help me

"Franc Zabkar" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
flyingdutchman

Is it on a website? Sometimes you can burn a CD and use that to set the drive up.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Dear Homer it isn't on their website

thanks for your comment

"Homer J Simpson" schreef in bericht news:fJCMg.827$bf5.532@edtnps90...

Reply to
flyingdutchman

Try group alt.dvd.video - there are a number of blog groups on the web also.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

I sent uou the service manual

Reply to