need pcb layout for charger using max712

Click on the Eagle shortcut in the Start menu, read the docs, visit the forum, whatever. Do the layout - you could have it done as early as today.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

I've got one for a single-sided PCB that I've done in Pulsonix. You are welcome to the artwork. I haven't tried it, though.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

Hello, I am looking for a pcb layout ( preferably eagle format ) for nimh charger using max712/713. The standard circuit provided by maxim will do. Hope somebody out there can help me with it . Thanks in advance

Prasad

Reply to
prasad

Hi, Thanks Leon. I would like to give it a go. Please send it to me.

Prasad.

do.

Reply to
prasad