Looking for 68020 or 68030 simulator

Hello... I am searching for a software simulator for either of the

68020/68030 motorola microcprocessors. I've found multiple 68000 versions but that will not work for me. This is a simple hobby project and I am trying to debug some existing 68020 embedded firmware.

thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

Could you use an Amiga or Atari ST emulator and run a debugger inside it?

Reply to
zwsdotcom

Check out the Starscream 68k emulator. Here's one link...

It has been used in several lang-standing arcade emulators, so should be quite robust. I've also used it myself in a stand-alone project, and I found it quick and easy to use.

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall, Engineer
Virtual Logic Pty Ltd,