News Group suggestion - ASDA dvd recorder

Can anybody suggest a news group for comments on items of domestic electrical equipment?.

I am looking at buying a dvd recorder from ADSA and wondered if anybody could comment on it

Thanks

Reply to
tone

Domestic to which country? Looks like you're across the pond from me.

-----

Ben Bradley

Learn to cross-post.

Posting the same question individually to multiple groups

is really stupid.

Put the names of ALL the groups in which you would like your question to appear on the Groups line (the To line) THE FIRST TIME you post it.

Reply to
JeffM