JVC TK900U camera

Hi,

I am trying to locate two JVC Model TK900U video cameras, to replace ones in an existing system.

This model is no longer made by JVC, and there is no current model that is easily adapted to the system I am using.

Incidentally, the system is a flip chip bonder used in semiconductor fabrication and research.

Do you have any information on suppliers of archived JVC products?

Thanks for your help,

Peter Kurczynski Lucent Technologies Bell Laboratories

Reply to
Peter Kurczynski