SL560C - please help!

Hi, I'm desperate! Well not literally :)

I am looking for 3 SL560C to repair a broadcast oscillator. I'm having a real hard time finding any. and ideally I need the metal can versions. Does anyone here have any they are willing to sell, or can any one tell me were I can find any? I have already tried everywhere I can think and all the main (uk) google searches, so I'm hoping that perhaps someone here can help direct me.

Cheers,

Ed

Reply to
Ed