please I need some help

Hello, I am conducting experiments with solar-pulse motors.

What I need to know is how can I store up low voltage so it may be released in short, but stronger pulses of energy.

I am testing the use of parallel capacitors to magnify the small doses of solar-power into useable pulses. But I'm not sure how to incorporate it with my solar panel.

If you can send me any diagrams on how to make this device, please kindly forward them to my e-mail address.

Thankyou very much for any assistance you may provide me.

Chimmy

Reply to
CallErt