SL560C please help?!

Hi, I'm desperate! Well not literally :)

I am looking for 3 SL560C to repair a broadcast osciliator. I'm having a real hard time finding any. and idealy I need the metal can versions. Does anyone here have any they are willing to sell, or can any one tell me were I can find any? I have already tried everywhere I can think and all the main (uk) google searches, so I'm hoping that perhaps somone here can help direct me.

Cheers,

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Hi !

We do have 3 pcs SL560C ready to ship to you.

Would you pleased tell us if you are interested ?

Our delivery cost to UK is US$10.00 ( 7 to 14 days)

Waiting for your idea !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"Ed" ???????:iR5qg.11332$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe7-win.ntli.net...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

Definitely interested are they original Plessey devices?, you can contact me on my email address in this message if you remove the NOSPAM.

Can you please email me a price.

thanks,

Ed

Reply to
Ed

you may have a hard time finding the metal can versions. but then again i could be wrong there, i can find many sources for the dip version.

that place there has 2 metal can types.

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5